Based in our New York City office, the Business Strategy Analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reviewing the operations and sales data for the Retail network and creating standardized reporting.
- Provide weekly detailed qualitative analysis to optimize boutique performance in order to help make informed decisions to improve experiences for clients and employees.
- Formulate recommendations and prepare qualitative and quantitative reports and presentations for cross-functional team members and management on a consistent basis.
- Analyze current business processes and existing reports and create new reports that will establish both short and long-term strategies as well as enhance the effectiveness of the department.
- Create reports on labor planning and staffing optimization. Evaluate and understand staff forecasting needs and patterns to ensure appropriate coverage.
- Analyze the sale performances and share with management; propose updates according to the global strategy of the company.
- Work with the HQ and Data teams on global projects and analysis.
- Compiling, collating, and managing luxury competitive benchmarking to support long term strategies.
- Set-up, maintenance, and reporting to support key strategic category performance. Monitor and provide feedback to key stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, MBA a plus
- Knowledge of relational databases (SalesForce)
- Practice of analytical tools and languages (PowerBI, DKlick, SAS, SQL)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - advanced excel skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clear demonstration of a customer first mind-set