- Build store autonomy in handling quality cases to have coherent reply / service to customers.
- Follow up special quality cases with stores together with Client Care Service & Client Service teams to provide the best solution to Clients. Make proper decision and manage by exceptional for important and sensitive cases.
- Develop and deliver workshops to boost the confidence and interest of store teams to maximize selling opportunity, working with Store Training & Merchandising teams.
- Make effective arrangement for quality alert or stock control in coordination with Central, stores, Supplied Chain & Logistic teams to repair and return stocks to sellable efficiently.
- Consolidate repair info for quality improvement and to share with Repair team product corrective actions / modifications updates.
BS/BA degree is required
At least 5 years of related working experiences, in fashion industry or watches & jewelry after-sales experience preferred
Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in Cantonese, English & Mandarin
Able to work across functional areas and levels of the organization
- Computer literacy in PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Logic thinking, sound judgment, organized and detail oriented
- Customer oriented & commercial mindset
- Communication & interpersonal skills