Position: Financial Analyst, Korea
Reports to: VP of Finance & Operations, China & Asia Pacific
Reports to the Finance & Operations Director, China & Asia Pacific, and assist him for all Finance related matters specific to Berluti Korea (budget, reporting, internal control, tax, etc.). This new position will be in close contact with all departments of the organization, including retail teams on the field, outsourced Accounting (Group Shared Service Center), and occasionally in contact with local JVC partner.
- Budget and Revised Budget
- Prepare all key areas of Budget and Revised Budgets: sales forecast in relationship with Regional President and Korea Retail Director, gross margin calculation including inventory depreciation, expenses. Submit Financial statements in consolidation system: sales, headcounts, Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow of the company.
- Financial Reporting
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly sales report for Local, Regional and HQ Top Management.
- Prepare monthly P&L and cash flow report for internal purpose and JVC partner.
- Specific follow-up on key expenses of the company, such as CAPEX, Communication Expenses, etc.
- Inventory Control
- Liaise with stores and third party warehouse for inventory reconciliation, stock take preparation and guidelines. Occasionally go to stores to support local teams on stock take.
- Review monthly stock adjustments and transactions.
- Monthly Closing
- Provide Accounting SSC with key financial analysis data for monthly closing, including but not limited to, accrual calculation, CAPEX monitoring, etc.
- Review monthly financial statements for accuracy and expense monitoring.
- Internal Control
- Ensure local and HQ policies are complied with, perform regular stores and system internal control reviews
- Assist Financial Controllers on relationships with local authorities and/or auditors, banks, etc.
- Be the front person in case of Tax or Customs audit, in liaison with local SSC and Finance & Operations Director.
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines
- Possess 5-6 years of experience ideally in a retail industry; with solid experience in financial planning
- Mature, adaptable, flexible and able to solve problems in logical and practical approach
- Ability to foster positive and influential relationships with people from all levels
- Experience and knowledge of South Korean tax laws
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Korean)