The FENDI Client Advisor is responsible for providing best in class customer service and for exceeding their sales goals. Through product knowledge and elevated operational acumen, the FENDI Client advisor creates an exceptional client experience and supports the Brand commitment to excellence.
- Achieve all Client Advisor KPIs and CRM requirements.
- Meet or exceed store, category, and individual sales goals.
- Adhere to all Top Store Guidelines.
- Build and maintain client books; follow-through with clients concerns, inquiries; maintain customer correspondence to build clientele, enhance relationships and drive business.
- Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to repairs, special orders, returns, etc.
- Follow all store policies and procedures.
- Participate in necessary stocking/restocking of the store.
- Proficient and accurate use of POS system and other software as required, updating customer database.
- Obtain product knowledge, company information and history.
- Keep up-to-date with company news and be familiar with the competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and follow FENDI dress code, grooming, and uniform standards.
- Perform regular store maintenance functions as needed or assigned.
- May have responsibility for opening/closing the store as needed, including morning team meeting.
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from VM, corporate and management.
- Must maintain open/ongoing communication and positive relationship with store management, peers and other levels of company personnel.
- Be a positive role model, representing the brand appropriately at all times.
- Participate in the training of new Client Advisors (product knowledge, store procedures, company policies).
- Participate and prepare for monthly team meetings.
- Adhere to loss prevention standards.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.