Christian Dior Couture Central Europe is looking for a Finance Controller in charge of 3 entities (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), in a context of fast pace and zone development.
Within the retail department of EMEA zone, you will report to Central Europe CFO.
This position is based in the Head Office Munich.
You will be a true business partner in shaping the organization of the retail zone, for all operational aspects.
As a Controller, you will be in charge of the following:
Business follow-up and operations
- Participate to ad hoc business reviews, to be shared with Top management
- Weekly report turnover, and share this review with stores management
- Supervise legal topics (eg. annual statutory accounts)
Accounting closing supervision
- Participate to monthly accounting closing for the legal entities, in relation with our back offices
- Analyze P&L (Margin, Opex, Taxes), Balance Sheet and Cash Flow analysis.
- Supervise annual external audits, for countries
- Build P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow forecasts for the yearly budget, plus two updates per year (Revised 1, Revised 2)
- Provide budget presentations to Top Management
- Follow monthly internal control reviews of all the stores, with a focus on compliance
- Coordinate internal audits, and annual internal audit reportings to LVMH
University degree in Finance or Accounting (Master 2 and more)
At least 5 years of experience, ideally in Audit and Controlling. Knowledge of IFRS. Working knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Ability and willingness to travel frequently to countries.
Complete fluency in English. French is a plus
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Attention to detail and accuracy