Within the Boutiques the CRM Manager is a Pillar to the store activity on their customer relationship management. Assuring the healthiness of the Dior client database, and maximizing all opportunities offered by Christian Dior to get a return on investment on client actions. He/She will develop further new clients and prospects, build their loyalty side by side with the store teams, and will participate in offering the most luxurious experience to our VIPs in order to retain them.
- Clients Data Base:
- Correct data on each client: address, double entry merger, etc.
- Update it with extra qualitative information by cross checking with store client book and retail team.
- Contact Clients directly for feedback.
- Train and coach the store team on customer relationship:
- Monitor the capture rate for each SA.
- Organise training sessions on phoning etiquettes, teasing clients and follow-up form filing.
- Field Coaching by spending majority of your time on the shop floor.
- Business Development & CRM Actions:
- Insuring the usage of the data base to optimise boutique business.
- Prepare the action plans for the sales teams with objectives, deadlines, means and tools (list of clients, information and history gathered from Bedior) and support them.
- Monitor the results of the actions and update the database accordingly.
- Support the team in offering an extra-mile service to our top clients in order to retain them.
- Help teammates building loyalty from their new clients and maximising their potential in order to create foot flow in-store.
- Develop new prospects by working closely with partners and Business getter.
- Re-distribute inactive clients to the sales team and give them objectives.
- Distribute high potential prospects to the sales team with objectives to achieve.
- Maximise the top clients potential on high value items, special orders and pre-selling.
- Support instore event (Pop ups, Pop ins, OTOs ...)
- Support the Regional Marketing team in all CRM & event activities in Middle East:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in similar role
- English is a must, Arabic and French are plus
- Organizational & Communication skills are key, can work on his/her own and within a team
- Hands-on and shop floor orientated.