POSITION: E-commerce Co-ordinator
12 month Maternity Cover
Fresh are looking for an Ecommerce Co-ordinator to join their digital team overseeing the Fresh UK online marketing channels: PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Paid Social & Partnerships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong grasp of all things digital and an entrepreneurial spirit to join a small but driven team in the heart of London.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a best in class acquisition strategy for Fresh UK that drives performance.
- Oversee fresh UKs performance marketing channels including: PPC, SEO, Partnerships, paid social & Affiliates.
- Manage the paid search agency, briefing PPC copy updates, NPD, monitor and test new campaigns, retargeting, prospecting, google shopping feed and feed provider.
- Project manage SEO plan, working with global team on updates, connecting search queries with on-site and blog content. Elevating blog content and increasing natural search ranking.
- Oversee newly launched Affiliate programme, run targeted promotions, feed updates, drive new partner sign up, manage commissions, increasing MOB % overall.
- Drive acquisition of online customers, focusing on initiatives which drive a positive ROI and efficiencies across the business.
- Input into the digital promotions calendar - develop bespoke promotions plan for acquisition channels to drive ROI.
- Be performance-focused, optimising against targets and reporting on trends and opportunities.
- Provide ongoing analysis to the business, sharing key insights and recommendations which support business needs and drive performance of marketing channels
- Line manage customer services/digital intern.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports and analysis of fresh.com performance (digital marketing channels, KPI's.
- Use Google Analytics to monitor trading and campaign performance on fresh.com
- Work with the Digital Trading Assistant on site optimisation, promotional activity support, on-site content, and new upcoming digital projects.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and track paid social campaigns.
- Manage on-site referral/awards marketing programmes.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Graduate or equivalent with min 2 years digital experience gained in beauty, online and/or retail marketing experience.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Must have professional fluency in English
- Must have experience in online marketing across acquisitions channels with detailed understanding of Paid, SEO & Affiliates.
- Exude passion for all things digital.
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task.
- Experience with Google analytics preferable.
- Experience with Salesforce preferable.