- Check all the orders in our IT ecommerce system (One Stock),
- Organize the orders in term of priority (conciergerie, click and collect, home delivery),
- Collect the order: check on the global condition of the item, the size, the reference,
- Pack the item following the ecommerce guidelines (gift, specific protections...),
- Prepare the parcel,
- Deliver the parcels to the carrier, and check that they are all scanned by the driver,
- Tick and validate in the IT system all the orders given to the carrier.
- Receive all the click and collect parcels coming from the other stores or the warehouse, in the system (make sure the items physically is the same as the IT one),
- Pack the item in a Givenchy shopping bag for the click and collect and make sure that all the documents are in (delivery form, label, and return conditions),
- Deliver the orders to our customers, after checking their identity (nation ID, passport) and the confirmation email,
- Regular order of packaging for the ecommerce (shipping boxes, t-shirt pouch...), and office equipment (paper, gift cards, toner...),
- Storage optimization of our stock with our stock manager,
- Inform the stock manager in case of discrepancy in our stock,
- Isolate the non-compliant ecommerce item, in our IT system,
- Maintain a regular and efficient relation with the ecommerce manager in case of an issue on any order (delay in the preparation, item non-compliant ...).
- 2+ years' experience in retail sales.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong Business sense: results and service orientated.
- Can do, proactive and positive attitude.