THE CONTEXT ________
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
YOUR IMPACT ___________
The position is based in Denmark and reports to the CFO Nordics.
The purpose of this role will be:
- Financial controlling responsibility for PCD Nordics.
- Direct support to the CFO and General Manager of the brand, in all financial aspects including monthly management reporting, budgets, and all ad-hoc finance analysis.
- Constantly review and improve the level of management reporting by developing relationships with senior members of the brand and creating clear and detailed analysis.
- Take part in key business decisions and propose solutions using relevant reporting and analysis and presenting data in a commercially focused way.
YOUR MISSION ____________
As Finance Controller, you will be working closely with the CFO, General Manager and all Teams within the Brand in the following missions:
- Pro-actively prepare and manage budget planning and review process, in line with parent company requirements and timetable. Preparation of Landings.
- Co-ordinate all operations teams input to Budget. Review & Challenge all elements of Budget.
- Prepare European Financial Budget Book, all analysis such as Source of changes, and financial elements of the Budget presentation.
- Prepare monthly reporting for parent company in a timely and accurate way in cooperation with the Chief Accountant.
- Prepare monthly management reporting with executive summary for all relevant department heads.
- Provide detailed monthly analysis of sales and forecast.
- Analyze the overall delivery of Company financial targets on a regular basis and report back to the business with recommendations as necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of Finance/ IT projects for the controlling function.
- Reinforce internal control requirements and implement procedures as necessary.
WHO YOU ARE _________
- If you have more 4/5 years' experience in a Controlling position within an international group.
- Graduated in Business Administration with a Master's degree and a solid Accounting knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Analytical mindset.
- High levels of persuading and influencing skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong business acumen. Strategic thinker.
- System oriented (Strong M. Office and M. Excel skills)
- Previous experience with COGNOS, SAP accounting module (desirable).
- English fluent is mandatory, Scandinavian languages are a plus
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ? ___________
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?