Job Title: Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
Reporting to: VP Accounting & Controlling
Company: LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton Inc.
Location: 19 East 57th St New York, NY USA
LVMH Inc. is a holding company, headquartered in New York City, which provides corporate services to its affiliates in the U.S. It is 100% controlled by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the worldwide leader in luxury goods. The holding company consists of 26 legal entities including real estate & investment companies. The entity also hosts the representation of the LVMH Group for North America. It employs circa 65 professionals who provide corporate services to the LVMH Brands operating in the US and Canada, including accounting/FP&A, HR, ethics & compliance, commercial real estate coordination, treasury, risk management, tax, legal, sourcing, media purchasing & analytics, digital media coordination and IT infrastructure management.
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The main responsibilities of the FP&A Manager are as follows:
- Produce monthly reports analyzing Group commercial activity in North America (USA and Canada) for top management of the Group and for the heads of the Maisons or subsidiaries in the region.
- Work with Real Estate and Digital teams to analyze opportunities between retail stores, wholesale and e-commerce.
- Employ technology to improve efficiency of reporting and analysis
- Perform ad-hoc research and analysis as requested by Management
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting and analysis of Group commercial activity
- Extract sales data from various Group reporting databases, check consistency of data, organize the data and produce the reports.
- Analyze sales data by city, region, channel, etc. and analyze variances versus prior periods, budgets and forecasts. Liaise with the Maisons to gather information about key drivers of sales performance.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the Group Sales report, such as: competitive benchmarking, department store performance, impact of tourism, exchange rates, etc.
Real Estate and Digital Analysis
- Analyze sales data across channels (retail stores, wholesale, e-commerce) in order understand key trends to identify opportunities to optimize and grow the business
- Perform analysis on real estate agreements for LVMH owned and leased properties to determine appropriate lease terms for LVMH Maisons
- Utilize and train the team on FP&A technology to drive continued efficiency in reporting and analysis (ie. PowerBI, other technologies)
- Recommend new technology as appropriate
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business, MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 years FP&A experience required
- Ability to work in matrix and diverse environment
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- High integrity, motivated and driven
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with PowerBI
- Experience in retail, wholesale or luxury fashion a plus