BVLGARI IS THE MAGNIFICENT AND CONTEMPORARY ROMAN HIGH JEWELER.
Since 1884, our creations inspired by Rome Heritage reflect extraordinary colored gemstones combinations, as well innovation and magnificence.
In order to complete, our team driven by excellence, creativity and the commitment of bringing Italian craftmanship and savoir-faire in the Middle East we are looking for our future:
FLAGSHIP STORE MANAGER
FROM ROME TO DUBAI
In a city positioning itself to be the world's leading tourism destination, commercial hub and the ultimate luxury destination, the Bvlgari Dubai Mall Flagship emphasizes on Italian classicism as interpreted in the largest shopping mall in the world.
With a multicultural team of experts, the Bvlgari Dubai Mall Flagship is sharing Bvlgari's Roman traditions, warmth and heritage with our guests coming from all over the world and visiting or residing in Dubai.
"There are a lot of similarities between Italian and Middle Eastern women...the warmth, generous hospitality, and sense of humor. Whether I'm in Italy or the Middle East, I feel at home" Lucia Silvestri - Creative Director for High Jewelry at Bvlgari.
- In charge of both the Flagship store and our boutique at the Bvlgari Hotel you can actively participate in the development of the organization and the business in the region by building relationship of trust with all stakeholders externally and internally (in Dubai HQ and with other boutiques.)
- Your understanding of our brand positioning and your business acumen will drive the teams to deliver sales and to provide our guests with unique and memorable experiences.
- Close to the teams and the clients, you will lead by example and accompany the development of team members to ensure structure and a strong accountability.
- Embracing the culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, you can adapt with agility in a fast-moving and ever changing environment and proactively propose and implement new ways of working in line with the company's vision and guidelines.
- Manage the boutique in order to achieve sales objectives and store and service KPI's, ensuring to spend most of the time on the shop floor with
- sales team and clients
- Concur to the definition of action plans related to the mystery shopping and Voice of the Client results and ensure their implementation
- Client Management:
- Be proactive in recruiting new customers, promoting and creating events in order to generate new business opportunities
- Actively participate and involve sales teams in social events
- Constantly nurture relationships with clients, in store and outside the store implementing client database activities, as per marketing guidelines
- Address client concerns/disputes/complains assuring that the client satisfaction is restored
- Constantly coach the sales team on how to deliver an unique and memorable shopping experience (customer focus, story telling, extraordinary
- service, selling skills and attitude), observing the sales floor and providing feedback accordingly
- Constantly develop the team by observing them on the sales floor and providing feedback either on the spot and in structured one to one meetings
- Partner with Sales Trainers in training definition, implementation plans and follow up.
- Ensure the participation of the store team to training sessions in order to develop and strengthen their knowledge on different topics (collections, selling techniques, brand and inspiration stories, security...).
Master of the House:
- Be responsible for the good maintenance, the safe environment, the good functioning of the store as well as the respect of product assortment and visual merchandising, respect of excellent uniforms and grooming standards, and supervise after sales service requests providing excellent pre and post service to the customer
- Be responsible for the store stock, ensuring to efficiently and effectively manage it according to KPI's, and proposing corrective actions
- Guarantee the correct application of company norms and procedures (discount etc..).
- Sponsor the development of a frictionless Client experience through the different touch points, leveraging on the adoption of new digital tools and processes
- Sponsor the full store engagement on new omnichannel initiatives and amplify the change of mindset in store, driving the change
- Market Knowledge:
- Related to their environment (city, street, mall, dept. Store) guarantee profound knowledge on brand locations, events and marketing activities
- Knowledge of store procedures and processes
- Knowledge of digital processes
- Knowledge of the Luxury business
- Knowledge of competition
Driving and leading by example
- Business acumen
- Proactivity &Engagement
- Client satisfaction
- Being coach
- Delivering excellence
- Managerial Effectiveness
- Integrity and Trust
- Curiosity and Change Driver