Bulgari, within its Jewellery Business Unit based in Rome, is searching for a High Jewellery Product Marketing Specialist (temporary contract).
BUSINESS ANALYSIS & PRODUCT STRATEGY
- Elaborate the Product Marketing Strategy based on market trends, competitor's strengths/weaknesses and competitive landscape
- Support the development of strategic planning (3 Year Plan and yearly budget) with in-depth, ad hoc analyses
- Develop insights on consumer behavior and product trends
- Analyse performance and propose improvements to High Jewelry assortment.
- Be in charge of regular Business Reviews to be dispatched to top management.
- Support the Marketing brief development with in-depth creative research to define the Product Portfolio, the new collection concept/structure, respecting Pillars strategic guidelines
- Be in charge of all Product Assortment tools (Database, Maps, Production Plan) in cooperation with internal stakeholders (New Product Development, Business Intelligence, Design Center, HJ Sales)
- Efficiently manage the HJ Production Plan and lead the product development process in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be in charge of Masterdata creation & Maintenance, Data Quality checks, product-related information and costs
360° PRODUCT MARKETING PLAN & COMMUNICATIONS
- Support the manager and the Brand & Communication Unit to develop communication campaigns (communication strategy, selection of products, shooting, internet, intranet, etc.) in coherence with the product strategy
- Prepare sales and training materials in coordination with the HJ Sales department
- Support the internal stakeholders in the preparation of Corporate events
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities:
- University degree preferably in Economics, Engineering or Business Management
- 3 years' experience in relevant product marketing role
- Awareness of luxury brands, fashion industry and current trends
- Project management skills
- Analysis techniques
- IT applications (BW, Office)
- Fluency in English, French as a plus
- Distinctive relational and communication skills
- Customer Orientation
- Business Awareness
- Innovation & Curiosity