As an HR intern you will be part of the HR team for Louis Vuitton Client Services Europe. We are a diverse and multicultural contact centre based in Brussels, and our advisors assist our clients in over 23 countries and in 14 official languages by phone, e-mail, and social media.
You will provide operational and administrative support to our 200 Belgian based employees while learning how an HR department functions and be part of the growing and fast paced digital world of Louis Vuitton.
Specific tasks and projects you will be involved in:
- HR administration & payroll input (starters and leavers)
- Contract management and maintenance of personnel files
- HRIS and database management
- HR Reporting
- Intranet follow-up
- Participation in various strategic HR Projects
- Participation in the recruitment and onboarding of new hires
- Invoice processing and payment
- Strong interest in HR
- Excellent computer skills (Advanced Excel, word, powerpoint). SAP a plus
- Very good organizational skills
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Fluent English. French or Dutch fluency highly desirable.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Initial internship will be for 3-months, with the possibility to extend to up to 6-months (12-months for international candidates)