Reporting to the Planning Manager, the inventory planner is responsible for allocating and replenishing merchandise from the distribution centers to stores based on target stock levels and assortment strategy, working cross functionally with merchandising and retail teams.
- Support the daily Supply Chain activities around stock management: distribution planning, stock rebalancing and sell-through optimization
- Review the target stock levels depending on sales evolution and alert on shortage risks
- Provide visibility to stores on newness delivery cadence
- Coordinate weekly stock rebalance on all the product categories in closed partnership with the merchandising team, communicate to the retail stores and track compliance.
- Build new tools/processes in order to optimize the stock distribution for US, Canadian, Mexican and Brazilian markets across different channels
- Communicate with Central team in Italy to get visibility and provide zone stock requests
- Contribute to omnichannel projects and automatization for the future of Supply Chain
- Development of smart and simple dashboards on Power BI, Microsoft
- Collaborate closely with Merchandising, Logistics, Retail, E-commerce team to solve the distribution challenges and share the right alerts on opportunities and challenges
- Participate to special projects such as store openings, events, employee sales
Required Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- Bachelor's degree with international business, statistics and engineering preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in retail planning functions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of luxury market and client needs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Team orientation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills and ability to work successfully with all departments, to deliver impactful and simple messages
- Knowledge of Stealth3000 a plus
- Ability to lift boxes / weight of up to 10lbs
- Foreign language skill a plus