domains/projectsChristian Dior Couture's IT Architecture & Governance department is looking for an IT portfolio & roadmap manager. You are in charge of steering and monitoring the IT projects portfolio.
Under the supervision of the IT portfolio & zones relationship lead, your main tasks are the following:
Prioritization & budget elaboration process
- Owns the portfolio prioritization methodology definition; Communicates the prioritization methodology to all BRMs and Business stakeholders
- Preparer & facilitates the IT / Business prioritization meetings
- Drive budget elaboration management
Portfolio & Roadmap management
- Manage portfolio management process & ensure completeness of portfolio information
- Actively engages with all IT domains responsibles & BRMs to track & analyze new subjects; facilitate the demand management process
- Manage processes & tools to ensure consolidation, sharing, & roadmap follow-up
- Owns projects study processes & animate instances
- Consolidate & communicate roadmaps (global, by domains, by zones)
- Ensure mutual understanding between IT domains / projects & controlling
- Consolidate & perform global capacity planning
Master's degree you have a successful experience of at least 5 years in IT strategy and transformation role, within international companies/organizations.
You have a perfect command of the tools as well as project management and project steering methodologies.
Knowledge of a repository (CMMI, PMP, PMI, ITIL) is a plus.
Excellent verbal and written communication (English and French mandatory) will be essential for effectiveness in this role.