About This Opportunity
Responsible for Women's RTW (Ready To Wear) business in Japan
- Make delivery plan of merchandise to the boutiques in order to deliver the merchandise in proper time.
- Responsible for women's RTW buying sessions overseas in all aspects.
- Monitor and analyze sales by product category/ boutique.
- Implement and follow-up of the annual purchasing and merchandising budget.
- Allocate products for each boutique.
- Check inventories and sell-through data, follow-up operation such as daily/weekly re-assortment.
- Prepare and organize collection presentation for internal staff and trunk show/events for customers in cooperation with other MD members and Retail Operation department.
- Co-ordinate and assist display as necessary for new boutiques and boutiques' renewal in cooperation with VMD team.
- Visit boutiques to understand staff and customer needs, and also check merchandise and monitor market trend.
- Conduct market survey in order to keep updating competitors' information.
- Picking merchandise for family sale and other bargain sale.
- Communicate with counterparts in Paris HQ.
- Work experience of Merchandising (Merchandise admin assistant or allocator etc.) for more than 5 years.
- Work experience in retail fashion industry. ( work experience in luxury brand is not must).
- Team management experience.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and confidence working with large volumes of data; collating, analyzing, presenting findings.
- Interest in retail and trends.
- Passion for fashion.
- Good command of English (TOEIC 800 up)
- Strong PC skills. (especially excel)
- Good communication, interpersonal skills.
- Team player with strong sense of ownership
- Negotiation skill
- Analytical skill
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Business Awareness
- Increased responsibilities in line with growth of the company
- The same position in other LVMH group companies