Louis Vuitton offers a fantastic opportunity to join the brand as a Part-time Stock Runner.
As the professional in charge of Stock & Administration, you will secure back-of-house efficiency, in line with the standards of the brand
You will ensure smooth operations, to enable the store team to maximize the time spent with Clients, and work across all of Louis Vuitton's product categories.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the stock inventory in a perfect condition ensuring an efficient and logical organization of all stock rooms (product and packaging)
- Manage the delivery operations, preparing and replenishing stock quickly and accurately
- Ensure the right products are available on the sales floor to improve store efficiency and maximize Client experience
- Be fully integrated to the store team (participate in the morning briefing) and contribute to achieving the overall objectives of the store
- Develop the highest brand and product knowledge
We value forward thinking individuals eager to contribute their creativity and passion to the success of the Maison.
This is an ideal position for someone seeking to grow their career in luxury retail in a back-of-house environment, who has a passion for operational efficiency and interest in developing their knowledge of operations, stock, repairs, after sales & administration, who loves problem-solving and approaches all issues with a creative and proactive approach.
REQUIRED PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
- At least 1-3 years of experience in stock management in a retail company
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Organized, careful and responsible
- Committed, proactive and able to adapt to a changing environment as retail
- Ability to work in a team and having a global vision of the business
As an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which offers you an in-depth insight into the luxury retail field. In addition and upon performance and attitude, you will receive unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, in addition to learning from the very best colleagues, managers and mentors.