- Directly reporting to the Regional Finance Director, the position holder is responsible for the business controlling function of Parfums Christian Dior across the Asia Pacific region, excluding Japan/China (i.e. Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia).
- The main responsibilities include financial planning and analysis, consolidation and reporting of the business and financial performance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and coordinate processes related to strategic plan, budget, revision 1 & 2, landing forecasts. Consolidate and report the regional overview to headquarters, prepare the business reviews.
- Business partner with internal stakeholders and prepare monthly financial performance review of the region.
- Consolidate and prepare management reports and financial trends.
- Evaluate actual results against targets (sell-in, sell-out, P&L).
- Provide sound financial analysis to management for business decision making (e.g. weekly sell-out, bi-weekly sell-in, YTD/YTG sales performance against target, P&L by channel analysis, monthly boutique rent analysis, POSM consumption vs sales, BC productivity analysis, stock report, etc.)
- Analyze quarterly panel reports (performance vs. markets and competitors)
- Evaluate the feasibility studies of potential boutique/ renovation projects. Add value to support investment decisions.
- Work closely with local business controllers and provide support and guidance in different aspects (e.g. sharing of best practices, financial system support, implementation of new processes, etc).
- Ensure reporting standards are in line with headquarter policies and procedures.
- Perform any ad-hoc analysis upon request by management.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance/Audit/Controlling
- CPA/ACCA is a plus
- 8 to 12 years of experience in FP&A, management accounting, financial reporting or external/internal audit
- Proven working experiences in retail and MNC in FP&A area is an advantage
- Fluency in English. Mandarin, Cantonese or French would be a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communication and presentation skills, good team player, meticulous, detail-minded, strong analytical skills, well organized, proactive and able to work within time constraints
- Willingness to travel when required