- Drive seasonal buying sessions in Paris to ensure best merchandise is purchased at appropriate quantities and sizes to achieve targeted sales projections and sell-through.
- Put together seasonal open-to-buy with Business Planning.
- Prepare sales forecast on products and deliver reliable sales planning data.
- Work closely with Supply Chain Department for product distribution and allocation.
- In charge of all ladies accessories related issues between Paris HQ, countries and boutiques.
- Plan seasonal product launch to preview new collection for top clients (Elite VIC clients) and new clients.
- Initiate collection launch trunk shows and prepare looks for collection presentation
- Provide the boutique network with relevant collection and product information, sales strategies, and selling techniques.
- Work with VM on collection/ product launches, boutique remerchandising & season end sale.
- Prepare review reports on product.
- Conduct market research, competitors analysis, market & product trends as well as pricing.
- Analyze sales performance through sell-through analysis & propose action plan.
- Arrange transfer of merchandise to maximize sell through percentage.
- Plan seasonal markdown schedules and provide markdown list for all boutiques.
- Control inventory level.
- Arrange retail pricing for all markets to be in line with price policy & global positioning as set by Paris.
- Organize and coordinate business activities.
- Collaborate with VM team to have synergetic launch, in-store merchandising, window display and visuals.
- Provide and discuss with PR department to ensure brand image promotion is in line with product plan.
- Work with CDM team to understand client demands on pricing, styling and qualities.
- Identify business opportunities with CDM, local markets and retail team.
- Propose incentives for selective categories and products to achieve set sales target.
- Organize and conduct products training.
- Provide the boutique network with relevant product information, sales strategies, and selling techniques.
Education & Professional Qualifications:
- University graduate in related discipline
- Previous experience in merchandising of luxury good and service related industry preferred
- 5-8 years' relevant wrking experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skill
- Communication skill
- Language skills: English, Cantonese & Mandarin, other language ability is an added advantage
- Strong fashion sense