TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and teamwork, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated:
RETAIL BUSINESS ANALYST
You will be part of the Retail Commercial Department, and directly reporting to the Lead Business Analyst, with strong direct interactions with the Retail Director. The purpose of the Retail Business Analyst is to contribute to the Global Retail Performance & Operations team activities to support the Commercial Retail department, Markets and other Business functions of TAG Heuer.
Accountable for the relevance, the sharing and the follow-up of Retail Commercial Department Reports & KPIs:
- Develop, manage and maintain Performance reports/dashboards/scorecards identified as per global standards and on demands through different systems and sharing platforms
- Assist and contribute in the development of Retail related data analysis, business cases, post analysis, forecasts, targets and KPIs identification
- Prepare and deliver recurring reports and insights to support Global Retail performance reviews and Newsletters
Data Management, Retail Analytical & Reporting Systems/Tools:
- Enhance and maintain Boutique referential and mappings to consolidate Boutique related metrics and KPIs across different systems
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Develop, implement and maintain new analytical & reporting tools according to new business needs
In the Business Analyst team, central role of binder and catalyst:
With your transverse vision of the department's projects, you facilitate formal and informal exchanges between the Sales and Retail team and all of the Departments in order to meet the needs and be able to adequately prepare the necessary analytical content.
- You have a Degree (Business School, Engineering or University) in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science / Finance) with a first experience on the field working in a Market and/or Boutique
- You are fluent in English and French
- You have experience in a global SAP (SD-BW) environment and also a good knowledge of Analytics strategic tool set: Power BI
- You are an Excel guru and have great PowerPoint skills to deliver accurate quantitative analysis
- You can understand business concepts and interpret business requirements as well as communicating complex findings and ideas in plain language
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- You have demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of levels across the organization
- You are able to prioritize, plan, and organize work and deliverables
- You are a team player, energetic and result oriented and you are able to work in an international environment and create bonds within different cultural environment.