- Responsible for preparation and implementation of the Retail Performance & innovation projects, reorganization of retail policy and others ad hoc missions in coordination with Regional headquarter in HK and Global headquarter in Paris,
- Deploy Shop in Dior (POS system) in the boutiques in Asia Pacific.
- Plan and organize roll out/run phase as well as to ensure trainings, also prepare boutique staff on embracing changes.
- Responsible for the successful implementation and execution of the project.
- Following the roll-out, partner up with different departments or country referents on the follow up and organize regular visits (collect feedback, provide basic support and new evolution if needed).
- Assist in Care Services follow up and related projects with different departments and country referents.
- Assist Retail Performance Project Manager in different aspect and other retail projects e.g. presentations, gather and summarize information from various sources requested.
- Ensure timely completion on all the projects and mission.
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree/Graduate diploma from Retail Marketing, Business Management or other related disciplines
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in retail
- Work experience in retail training environment is a plus
- Work experience with POS is an advantage
- Good ability to build internal and external business relationship, self-motivated and a good team player.
- Understand both Office and Boutique's challenges/priorities and ability to work independently and in a team.
- Understand the need for confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills with pro-activeness and curiosity
- Training capabilities: animation & organization with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Able to work under pressure and multitask with prioritization
- Quick learner, understand and implement new projects easily and rapidly
- Knowledge of the fashion industry, as well as tech and digital savvy, are desirable
- High proficiency in MS office, such as Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluent in both English and Chinese (Prefer)
- Timeline-oriented and organized
- Takes initiatives
- Open-minded and able to work under pressure
- Great interpersonal skill
- High mobility and strong interest in digital initiatives, early adopter of digital tools