The Sales Supervisor's role is a strong sales driver responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for distribution channels in Hong Kong & Macau . The Sales Supervisor is focused on executing strategies at the store level to drive sales including but not limited to events, merchandising, training, and staffing. This role is also responsible for creating strong business partnerships in store and developing a best in class in store selling team to meet the needs of a growing business. The Sales Supervisor must exemplify our four company cultural philosophies; people first, passion for product, promotional execution, all while delivering profitability.
- Building the Maison's presence, culture, awareness and revenue growth
- Responsible for sales performance and goal reviews weekly, monthly, seasonally and annually with each Brand Ambassador and key store
- In-store seasonal sales and event planning with store executive teams ensuring and carrying-out proper execution
- Share insights on business trends and competitive knowledge within your region communicating information such as assortments, including brand adds and exits. staffing, sales, and stock. Insights on space and location updates and customization intel should be shared in addition to store traffic and business observations.
- Weekly/Daily communication with the Regional Account Executive regarding business performance and any issues that require
- Seasonal extensive in-store and virtual training regarding product knowledge, marketing strategy, new launches, and upcoming events
- Continuous training of brand ambassador- developing selling skills, customer service skills, event booking success and product demonstrations throughout the
- Coach brand ambassador to carry out in-store and virtual mini trainings to in and out of fragrance departments within store, including "all" store
- Train brand ambassador on the Maison Francis Kurkdjian approach to clienteling customers, email etiquette, thank you notes, sample follow-up, preselling, new launch execution, and daily business review.
- Coach, train, and work side by side with BA's to ensure all presentation guidelines are executed at the highest level following all brand standards
- Complete store checklist ensuring all retailer specific and brand marketing executed in a timely manner.
- Follow expense guidelines set up by the company for anything relating to travel expenses to counters in both Hong Kong and Macau in the most cost-effective manner
- Manage monthly sales and expense projections using the tools provided while meeting all deadline requirements.
- Manage the usage of the MFK education App and completion of courses and knowledge of new information
- Complete damages for all stores monthly.
- 5+ years of related field experience
- Must exhibit the ability to develop strong relationships with various departments in each location to maximize sales, cultivate strong relationships and collaborate with all levels of store management including: Store Managers, personal shoppers/ stylist, key stakeholders in other business units, and visual leads
- Strong people skills to recruit and select best in class Brand Ambassadors.
- Must demonstrate strong strategic, creative, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Thrives on an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Highest levels of professionalism at all times, calm under pressure, operate with high level of integrity at all times
- Team player
- Goal driven with a competitive spirit and drive to exceed goals
- Must possess expert business acumen, analytical skills, and strategic ability
- Ability for domestic travel and hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives including weekends and evenings.
- High touch store visibility with 85% of time planned to be spent in store