The Senior Client Advisor is responsible for providing best in class customer service, exceeding their sales goals, and leading by example. Through product knowledge, elevated operational acumen, the Senior Client Advisor creates an exceptional internal and external client experience and supports the Brand commitment to excellence.
- Analyze individual business, propose, and implement action plans to improve results, generate sales creating new clients and reactivating former ones.
- Builds and maintains the highest grossing client book in store; follow-through with clients concerns, inquiries; maintain customer correspondence to build clientele, enhance relationships and drive business.
- Develop loyal Fendi customers, implement appropriate CRM tools and maintain customer database. Act as brand ambassador to strengthen/build relationships with VIP clientele/prospect customers.
- Participate in the training of new Client Advisors (product knowledge, store procedures, company policies).
- Work closely with the leadership team to ensure that appropriate stock and assortment levels are available for appointments.
- Must maintain ongoing communication and positive relationship with store management, peers and other levels of company personnel.
- Manage customer service quality, to meet customer expectations by offering excellent customer service standards.
- Achieve positive Mystery Shop results.
- Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to repairs, special orders, returns, etc.
- Proficient and accurate use of POS system and other software as required, updating customer database.
- Follow FENDI selling ceremony and Top Store Guidelines.
- Complete all necessary administrative paperwork (i.e. transfers, consignments, reservations, etc...) in a timely manner.
- Review and submit sales and operational reports to management in adherence to company's KPIs and policies.
- Ensure maintenance of cycle counts, inventory accuracy and shrink requirements in department as directed by supervisor.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Know the best sellers and have them on display all the time. Replenish sell through of stock. Maintain merchandising standards per VM standards.
- May have responsibility for opening/closing the store as needed, including morning team meeting.
- Follow Health & Safety guidelines.
- Minimum 5 years' experience, luxury retail preferred
- Ability to build and maintain highest grossing client book in store. Proven book.
- Strong drive for results; goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to use POS system and its inventory management functions
- Organizational and strong computer skills required, Technologically savvy
- Ability to lead a team
- Foreign language skills are a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift boxes / weight up to 10 lbs