Celine is a booming French and leather goods couture house driven by a new holistic and creative project led by Hedi Slimane, its Artistic Director. We are looking for an exceptional Retail Stock Controller/Sales Advisor at our store in Germany (Hamburg) who is agile, passionate and eager to evolve their career within retail.
We are looking for a 70% stock controller and 30% sales advisor, who will have for mission, in collaboration with their manager, the stock management, its optimization and the following and the reception of deliveries as well as proposing an outstanding client service and active selling of our high end products on the sales floor.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES :
- To contribute to the point of sales objectives
- To master internal stock management processes (transfers, sav, etc.)
- To control the flow of goods: entries, exits, receipt of deliveries (products, packaging, uniforms), quality control and transfers
- To track and analyze the stock through regular-frequency rotating inventories
- To prepare strictly tax inventories in collaboration with your manager and the head office
- To check discrepancies and implement corrective actions, in collaboration with your manager
- To ensure the proper holding and storage of the stock space with the motto "easy to find, easy to sell"
- To replenish, prepare and integrate products within the point of sale
- To ensure a high level of customer service on the shop floor ("be Celine")
- To learn the Celine product knowledge and use it proactively in the selling ceremony
PROFILE : EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience: ideally more than 2 years on a similar position experience in stock control in a fashion environment, preferably luxury and/equivalent
- Highly organized, rigorous and conscientious
- Team player with a taste for challenge and the desire to collectively achieve the goals set
- High affinity for luxury products and the luxury fashion business
- Proactive, good sense of service, natural curiosity, open-mindedness, optimism and empathy are essential
- Comfortable with digital/computer tools and you are ideally proficient in Cegid.
- Fluent in German and English.