The Store Manager is the owner of the business, a Company Brand Ambassador and a business leader, accountable for overall store performance. The managing of the store, employees, merchandise and supporting all activities to achieve store targets will lead to positive experience for the internal and external client. The Store Manager is responsible for hiring, developing and managing the store team ensuring succession plans and internal growth for all team members.
Business Development and Performance Management:
- Analyze the business, propose and implement action plans to improve results, generate sales for each product category creating new clients and reactivating former ones.
- Develop a sales strategy, working cross-functionally with corporate partners.
- Market expert, identifying new opportunities to attract and retain clients.
- Develop and deliver events and incentives to grow the business.
- Work closely with the merchandising team to ensure that appropriate stock and assortment levels are met.
- Make recommendations for store renovations, upgrades and expansion in order to increase sales and market share.
- Be present on the sales floor, continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales through an authentic client experience and communicate goal expectations.
- Cooperate with the Retail Events Office for the organization of local events and defines a challenging and realistic target per Client, proposing new opportunities for local events in partnership with local Stakeholders and Influencers.
- Manage customer service quality.
- Develop loyal Fendi customers, implement appropriate CRM tools and maintain customer database.
- Act as brand ambassador to strengthen/build relationships with VIP clientele/prospect customers.
- Improve Mystery Shop Results with action plans.
- Foster a strong private appointment culture.
Administrative & Operations Management:
- Ensure synergy and teamwork between front of house and back of house.
- Complete all necessary administrative paperwork in a timely manner including creating staff work schedules and ensure appropriate store coverage.
- Control daily invoices petty cash and operation in store.
- Review and submit sales and operational reports to management in adherence to company's KPIs and policies.
- Ensure maintenance of cycle counts, inventory accuracy and shrink requirements.
- Full Profit and Loss responsibility for the store, with particular attention given to controllable expenses, sales plan and inventory management.
- Lead the team with health and safety protocol and processes
- Maintain merchandising standards.
- Make the best out of the display and proximity storage.
- Know the best sellers and have them on display all the time.
- Work with local freelancers to achieve goals of proper window installation and display.
- Create a supportive and positive work culture.
- Ensure all Top Store initiatives are rolled out, updated and understood by the team.
- Attract and recruit the best talent.
- Enforce company policies while adhering to proper procedure regarding disciplinary action.
- Proactively assess performance and growth potential of individual staff members in order to create a strong team benchmark and promote career paths.
- Identify individual and team training needs.
- Ensure timely submission of accurate timesheets.