The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever... All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics Middle East manages 8 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma, Guerlain and Benefit Cosmetics. LVMH P&C Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents' structures.
The Supply & Demand Planner is an exposed and fast track position in the regional supply chain organization being the main point of reference for the Regional Brand Management and the Headquarters Supply Chain department. Your core mission is to achieve the brand target service level within costs objectives by sizing and managing service/stock coverage on the regional warehouse and counters for the whole region of the Middle East.
- DEMAND PLANNING - The mission is to animate the monthly sales forecasts cycle enabling accurate plan demand sizing and consensus with marketing / sales / finance.
- Sales Trend awareness: Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers
- Market Demand: consolidate and arbitrate the regional sales forecasts, propose demand actions to achieve business goals
- Operations Follow-up: anticipate and assess the impact of unexpected events on demand and sales on the planning horizon, compare sales to forecasts on a weekly basis and propose corrective action plan according to the performance
- PURCHASE COORDINATION - The mission is to lead all activities enabling accurate supply plans, matching clients demand needs and expectations with availability, cost and cash efficiency.
- Define and communicate the target stock level strategy and model stock for the regional warehouse according to life cycle and expected service level
- Basics Management - validate the purchase order through the DRP process to ensure the availability of the products
- New Products Initiatives - ensure a correct placement of new products sales orders to guarantee the availability on shelves
- Costs Optimization - optimize the inbound freight charges
- Importation follow up - ensure a smooth importation process until ; secure the products compliance in coordination with the Regulatory Affairs Team.
- SERVICE & COSTS - The mission is to find an optimal balance between service and the main costs drivers
- Maxime the fill rate at DCs and presence rate at counters
- Guarantee the best fulfillment service level
- Control the stock depreciation level and suggest action plan to reduce the local obsolescence
- Monitor the total transport costs
- PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT
- Analyze and provide visibility on the supply chain performance and risks for service/stock/P&L
- Make recommendations and lead corrective and preventive action plans.
- Animate S&OP reviews
- Lead ambitious supply chain projects
- Support the development of the logistics department at the agents and the retailers
- Professional experience: 5 years' experience in Supply Chain
- Education: University Degree / Master, Concentrations on Supply Chain or Logistics, APICS certification is a plus
- Languages: Fluent English, French and/or Arabic can be an advantage but is not compulsory
Knowledge and understanding of Distribution / Supply Chain concepts and application
Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
Advanced user of Excel and working experiences with ERP (SAP, Oracle)
Power Bi and Power Query is a plus
Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written)
A dynamic and proactive personality
Ability to animate reviews with top management
Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
- WORK RELATIONS
- Internal work relations: Brand (General Management; Marketing, Sales, Controlling, E-commerce); other SSC Teams (Customer Service, Controlling, Regulatory affairs; Logistics); and HQ (Supply, Forecast, Customer Service)
- External work relations: Distributors & Agents; Boutiques Managers.