We are currently seeking a seamstress to join the Team in the House of Dior in München Maximilianstrasse. The chosen applicant will have knowledge of one to one fitting of garments, properties of all materials and product divisions, and alterations of complex garments.
To provide an efficient tailoring service to customers and supporting the Management Team in the efficient running of the tailoring department.
- Demonstrating excellent product and tailoring knowledge.
- To ensure that customers receive the highest standards of customer service.
- To minimise stock losses via alterations.
- To comply with Dior values.
- You may be required to perform other duties within your capacities and which the employer may reasonably require.
- A genuine passion for luxury and an interest in the retail and fashion industry.
- Ability to maintain continuously high standards, with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working with intricate pieces with an understanding of the art of luxury.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of communicating with prestigious clients.
- Strategic intuition and a pragmatic approach to tailoring luxurious garments
- Maintaining the highest standards of seamstressing and tailoring in line with Christian Dior standards within the boutique.
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of a second language (preferred, not essential)