- Assist the Hong Kong Customs for product examinations and related Customs enforcement matters
- Manage an extensive in-house cease & desist program, conduct investigations and site visits.
- Data entry from raid reports and prepare monthly activity reports to Head Quarter and Hong Kong teams
- Collect internal information and materials for supporting documents in civil and/or criminal cases
- Work closely with external law firms and investigative service providers
- Work on IP contracts and IP provisions in commercial contracts
- 6+ year's experience in trademark practice group or department; University graduate preferred
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good analytical skills
- Pleasant, outgoing and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Exceptional planning, organization and coordination skills
- Detail conscious, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Hands-on experience in MS Office
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.