LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton is the world leader in luxury with a range of 70+ prestigious brands. Thanks to our brand strategy and our international retail expansion, we are continuously growing and further developing since our foundation in 1987. Today, more than 160.000+ employees contribute to the success of our group. Our products and values combine tradition and innovation and represent the highest quality.
LVMH Parfums & Kosmetik Deutschland GmbH is the German sales company for the perfume and cosmetics brands Dior, Guerlain, Benefit, Acqua di Parma, Givenchy and Kenzo.
Become part of our success story as ...
DEMAND PLANNER (M/F/D)
full-time and as soon as possible in Düsseldorf
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An open and approachable atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
- Welcoming and passionate teams, who are eager to push their ideas
- Personal development opportunities according to your individual career path
- Considerable employee benefits: flexible working hours & mobile work, health- & fitness programmes, employee discounts & events etc.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Responsibility to coordinate the definition of the Wholesales and the Sell-Out forecasts
- Being in charge of the local Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), maintaining strong links and partnerships between Retail, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain teams
- Being the key local contact for the Head Quarter regarding the Direct To Retail business process
- Responsibility of the relevancy of the communicated information and of the accuracy of the local data (catalogue, stock, trade plan, systems, etc)
- Partnering with management in the successful development of the business
WHAT TO BRING:
- Successfully completed business studies or comparable training and further education
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Demand Planning in luxury goods or FMCG
- Experience in dealing with wholesale and retail activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English required
- Strong business partnership mindset
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong hands-on mentality along with being analytical and able to challenge
- Knowledge of FuturMaster, iNFOWARE and/or SAP is a strong plus
Join our team and CRAFT THE FUTURE with us!
We are looking forward to your complete application via our online portal (incl. salary expectation and earliest starting date). Contact: Nicola Groth