This position is dedicated to supporting the Accounts Payable Director in the areas of all audit, analysis and reporting related to T&E, Accounts Payable and Receivable as well as Accounts Payable and Balance Sheet account analysis.
T&E Reporting & Analysis: 30%
- Prepare monthly departmental T&E reports for distribution to Department Heads
- Analyze all departmental T&E on a monthly basis in comparison to budget and/or latest estimate and provide explanations for all significant variances
- Propose journal entries for any reclass or correcting entries needed related to T&E and prepare associated journal entries as needed.
- Issue monthly AMEX delinquency notifications to employees and their Managers.
- Prepare monthly employee personal expense analysis and ensure collection of all employee personal expense reimbursements in a timely manner
- Issue monthly personal expense delinquency notifications as per MHUSA policy
- Generate the month end T&E accrual journal entry and submit to Accounting
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as required.
AP Reporting & Analysis: 30%
- Review Top 50 Vendor Reconciliations and propose/assist A/P team in addressing and resolving past due issues and ensure all invoices have been received and are in the A/P workflow. Weekly statement updates required.
- Analyze Accounts Payable General Ledger accounts monthly and research invoices received against POs and/or goods receipts missing invoices. Follow-up with Vendors and MHUSA employees on open balances on POs. (GR/IR)
- Propose any correcting or reclass journal entries to adjust accounts as needed
- Prepare Accounts Payable KPI reports for inclusion in the Accounting Dept Dashboard
- Daily report of invoices in the approval queue greater than 2 weeks, Top10 individuals emailed
- Prepare monthly DPO analysis and associated supporting documentation and commentary for submission to Controller for review and Reporting Manager for Topaz reporting.
- Prepare monthly P.O. Quality Report and associated analysis for distribution to all Department Heads
AR Reporting & Analysis: 20%
- Cash Forecast, Prepare the monthly cash forecast for daily funding required by LVMH
- DSO, for month end, prepare the closing month DSO for Financial reporting
- Syrus Payable Forecast, Prepare the monthly cash actual and cash rolling forecast analysis as they pertain to Accounts Payable cash outflows
- Maintain Month End Reporting for AR
Account Reconciliations: 15%
- Analyze Accounts Payable General Ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Propose any correcting or reclass journal entries in order to adjust accounts as needed
- Prepare A&P/FTT Accrual Tracking Analysis for review with Manager.
- Review Top 50 Vendor Reconciliations and propose/assist A/P team in addressing and resolving past due issues
Miscellaneous - Ad Hoc - Project Related: 5%
- Participate in training and implementation of newly assigned projects related to T&E, AP and AR
- Audit Liaison for T&E, AP & AR
Education : Undergraduate degree in Accounting; Advance degree required
Languages : English
Professional experience & know how: 3 - 5+ years of Accounting experience. Strong knowledge of Basic Accounting Concepts. Knowledge of auditing preferred. High level of attention to detail and accuracy, Solid interpersonal and communication skills; must be able to adapt to various work styles, Strong PC skills, specifically advanced excel skills, Access and COGNOS. SAP experience a must; Experience working within the beverage alcohol & three -tier system is a plus.
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.