The Brand Manager Assistant will work directly with two Brand Managers. Primarily focusing in the support on the development and implementation of marketing activations, as well as in the implementation of the local digital strategy and PR activities of the brands.
- Provide day to day support in the development and implementation of marketing activations in different distribution channels
- Coordinate the development of visibility tools and insure their availability for the sales team
- Support in the execution of the social media strategy with the management of the social media accounts, including: post planification, translation, boost plan, benchmark and new creative recommendations to improve the brands digital scorecard
- Take part in the organization of key PR initiatives and events
- Participate in the coordination of logistic operations link to events
- Analyse marketing activities results and proactively communicate report and learnings
- Support in Ad Hoc brand performance and market studies analysis
- Plan field visits to implement trade marketing actions when necessary
Education: Student / recently graduated in Marketing.
Languages: Fluent in French & English. Dutch is a strong plus.
Professional experience & know how: first marketing experience in internship or apprenticeship. Social media expert (FB & IG). Interest in the Wines & Spirits sector.
Technical & management skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Facebook, Instagram & other social media platforms.
Personal & interpersonal skills: Interest and experience in operational marketing and digital communication. Strong detail orientation and organisational skills. Strong written and oral communications skills. Outgoing and dynamic.