The E-Retail Manager leads and manages key strategic activities and projects in the exciting and fast-growing channel of e-retail across the Moët Hennessy USA portfolio of brands.
E-Retail Strategy, Roadmap and Execution
- Support E-Retail Director in development of centralized MHUSA E-Retail Strategy, providing input to evolve activities and focus based on industry evolution
- Drive integration of e-retail into key Brand and Region activities, including annual planning processes, content development, e-retail account planning, distributor meetings and brand activations
- Continuously map and plan for the evolving E-Retail route-to-market across B2B and B2C via: omnichannel retailers; Pure-Player retailers; Third-Party Provider Marketplaces and Distributor E-Commerce platforms
E-Retail Content and Tools
- Support E-Retail Director in development of content strategy and guidelines,
- Support brands in development of content strategy and deliverables, providing e-retail expertise guidance and best practices. Aggregate results and insights from regional programs to establish best practice hub; regularly socialize results to marketing & regions
- Provide management & oversight for content creation and distribution tools to edit and share MHUSA E-Retail content, both via internal and external means
E-Retailer Prioritization, Engagement and Partnership
- Collaborate with E-Retail Director, Business Intelligence, Global E-Retail, Regional teams & other key stakeholders to update top 100 E-Retailer segmentation
- Co-lead, in partnership with E-Retail Managers and Account Teams, engagement meetings with Marketplace or Third-Party Platforms, key regional e-retailers or On-Premise accounts, and Distributor B2B E-Commerce platforms. Assess digital capability, strategic partnership opportunities and retailer/distributor needs.
- Work with Centers of Excellence and parallel teams to provide broader digital capabilities insights, updates & best practices to E-Retail Regional Managers for inclusion in account presentations where required
Reporting & Insights
- Manage quarterly E-Retail analysis and reporting
- Aggregate regional KPI & visibility reporting for quarterly distribution to the broader organization.
- Regularly gather market intelligence & insights provided by regional E-Retail Managers and other internal & external sources.
- Partner with media & CRM leads to assess search and social strategies driving to Third Party Providers, and provide strategic recommendations that align to the brand path to purchase and online channel strategy
Global Partnership & Pilots
- In partnership with Global E-Retail, lead annual e-retail survey reporting, action plan development and tracking
- Import and manage Global tools, and oversee regional training where appropriate
- Support development and testing of joint Global initiatives, including user experience testing, POVs on global market players and influence on local markets, etc.
Subject Matter Expertise; Education + Training
- Go-to resource and e-retail/ecommerce subject matter expert within the organization
- Attendance and participation in leading e-commerce industry activities and conferences.
- Support coordination of E-Retail Summits with regional E-Retail Managers
- Develop internal and external training and education materials as appropriate for retailers and Distributors
- Collect and synthesize best practices, both internal and external, to promote internal capability-building
Education: Undergraduate Degree required
Languages: English, working knowledge of French a plus
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in E-Retail is required, with a proven track record and experience in building customer relationships, and deep understanding of customer specific needs (retailer, pure player, distributor (if W&S), etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a digital marketing or eCommerce specific function, with demonstrated achievements and results across paid, owned and earned media, and a strong command of content best practices
- Deep understanding of the e-retail & eCommerce space, including content, KPIs, data, best practices and trends
- Direct management or experience partnering with national key E-Retailers, such as Walmart, Kroger, Total Wine, BevMo; national marketplace platforms such as Instacart, Drizly, Minibar etc or Distributors such as SGWS and Breakthru
- Demonstrated understanding of the various digital levers as they apply to conversion & engagement, as well as new trends and technologies and their impact on today's consumer's shopping habits
- Strong business / commercial orientation with ability to create, target, analyze / measure programs and sales performance.
- Ability to drive change and educate and influence groups
- Ability to work across functions, levels and resources, both internal and external
- Self-motivated change agent with ability to show strategic vision and tactical application and follow-through
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills - must be extremely competent with MSOffice suite of tools
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.