Moët Hennessy Australia & New Zealand has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Consumer & Digital Engagement to join our team in Sydney. Reporting to our Marketing Director, this role will direct, lead and coordinate consumer-driven digital marketing to elevate our digital programming and effectiveness and drive new, deeper consumer engagement, conversion and advocacy.
Exceptional Brands that Each Cultivate Their Own Uniqueness
Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, Glenmorangie, Belvedere and Hennessy are just some of the world renowned LVMH wines and spirit brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs complemented by our "local" icons Chandon, Cape Mentelle and Cloudy Bay all of which share unique character and a strong culture of excellence.
Overseen by Moët Hennessy, these exceptional champagnes, wines and spirits from around the world come together as a collection of rare brands where heritage and innovation, authenticity and creativity converge.
"Our 23 Houses are all inspired by the same spirit of perfection, shaped by the ongoing quest for innovation they pursue daily, from production and marketing to distribution, in order to continually strengthen the appeal and reputation of our brands." Philippe Schaus, CEO of Moët Hennessy.
YOUR PROFILE - SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Your Profile - Skills & Experience Required
To be successful in this role you will have the proven ability to:
- Lead a digital strategic planning process.
- Support multiple brands and media agency staff to create and execute breakthrough digital media programs, growing value market share within targeted consumer groups.
- Monitor performance of programs in market and evaluate the effectiveness of digital media plans.
- Support in the creation and execution of both paid, owned and earned social media plans.
- Identify optimal media mix and target, and evaluate media plans proposed by agency partners.
- Manage digital agency relationships.
- Design and execute digital amplification integrations within PR, event, sampling and trade plans.
- Effectively manage A&P, overhead and T&E budgets.
- Conduct portfolio and brand level SEM & SEO assessment, making recommendations on search strategy, roadmap, and investment strategy.
- Synergise digital (search, social, mobile, display, video) and broadcast / print content.
- Lead efforts in CRM, including global data migration and management of communication strategies, marketing automation and calendars in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Support the development and execution of e-retail and eCommerce strategies, coordinating with local, regional and global teams across brand, customer marketing and sales.
- Manage end to end consumer journey tracking, providing regular reports, data analytics, benchmarking and insights to key stakeholders.
At Moët Hennessy we believe in leading from the front and embodying our five values in everything that we do. To be part of the team, you will have strong experience in leading and executing digital marketing strategy, with an engaging personality and a spirit of conquest approach to work and life. You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence key stakeholders with elegance and integrity to achieve business wins. You will enjoy working as part of a team, sharing knowledge and insight of past experiences and new learnings. You are an individual that appreciates the finer things in life but acknowledges that all things must be practiced with epicureanism in mind.
BENEFITS & EVP
Benefits & EVP
Moët Hennessy is part of the LVMH Group and shares the commitment to the advancement of exceptional talents both locally and internationally. As an organisation we believe that people make the difference and as such, we are committed to creating the future movers and shakers of tomorrow through a broad range of training and development opportunities and mentoring programs.
As a business we are also committed to shaping an organisation of inclusion and diversity, with flexible working and agile work practices that empower our people to excel in what they do. We reward our teams with competitive packages and benefits including product and travel allowances, along with peer recognition awards celebrating our successes.
Moët Hennessy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore, please send through your CV today. Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.