Position based in Orlando/Jacksonville (home office)
Responsible for high-quality in-market execution of luxury brand, portfolio and company strategies to achieve volume and profit targets. Successful development and management of channel KPIs.
In Market Execution & Trade / Distributor Engagement:
- Implement the highest quality standards of retail execution to deliver annual targets, quantitative and qualitative goals
- Ensure excellent execution and maximum effectiveness of market activities (POS, feature & display activities, etc.)
- Maximize brand growth opportunities across all market segments
- Utilize fact / solution-based selling tools / techniques to develop business
- Oversee and monitor sales & depletion goals within assigned market to ensure targets are met
- Ensure quality of brand mix, inventory, size mix and market pricing are aligned with Company/Brand/portfolio priorities
- Develop relationships with key/high image accounts (visit regularly; monitor and give feedback on competitive activity)
- Develop key account listings (KPIs for distribution and menu listings, account support plan, track velocity / sales and update regularly)
- Provide input and work with SG managers to create effective KPIs and plan optimal account coverage
- Develop annual promotional plans for key accounts that meet seasonal needs, and deliver growth across the entire portfolio, including e-commerce platforms
- Monitor pricing, programming & execution and competitive activity with key on & off premise accounts
- Ensure preferred supplier status with distributors, agencies, retailers, business partners within assigned market/channel
- Coach and support distributor sales team to achieve brand and Company priorities
- Train & assess distributor personnel to effectively sell the MHUSA portfolio
- Manage and deliver depletion goals that exceed the minimum corporate standards
- Help set, track and evaluate programming goals and calendar for Distributor, based on brand/market/channel priorities
- Manage allocations to ensure coverage for programming and sales goals
- Recommend and monitor progress of qualitative goals (KPI) (placements, BTG, menus)
- Ensure compliance with mandates, as well as maximize optional opportunities with all National Accounts initiatives and National Account Communications (NACs)
- Participate in distributor meetings, QBRs and GSMs
- Coordinate and support Maison, Brand team and Executive visits
- Plan and participate in Market Blitzes to drive distribution, promotions and display activity
Strategic Platform / Leadership:
- Implements regional and channel-based brand objectives
- Manage allocations and limited resources; ensure that they are applied effectively and efficiently to meet account and MH needs
- Provides regular and constructive market insights to manager
- Offers input on market conditions, variability and volatility that affect MRF, midmonth and monthly results
- Monitors flow of activities required to achieve brand / portfolio priorities for assigned market/channel
- Use sales systems to develop metrics, gauge progress, measure successes and to identify opportunities for growth/profitability
- Ensure effective pricing strategies are aligned across value chain and help craft, install and monitor Channel standards
- Effectively manage assigned budgets (ex: T&E, A&P, FTT)
- Share best practices across Region/Sales team
- Provide ad hoc project input and management as requested for area of responsibility
Education: Undergraduate Degree
5-7+ years trade or distributor management experience within the Beverage Alcohol Industry.
Strong leadership and communication skills.
Strong system and management skills.
Strong knowledge of sales techniques and distributor network, Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
Must be able to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles.
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.