Moet Hennessy embraces technology leadership and strives to identify where appropriate, modern digital solutions and initiatives. Our current and future digital roadmap is a key pillar to contribute to a growing business with a strong desire to deliver appropriate technologies.
As a Technology lead, you will be responsible for driving and managing the digital projects that are owned and driven by China IT. You will be part of a dynamic team that will work closely with product owners, as well as interact with business stakeholders at all levels of the organization. As a technical lead, the role requires you to have sound technical skills and experiences in the China digital ecosystem. Ability to manage external vendors towards successful deliveries. Have a passion for leading edge technology and a drive for excellence in delivery.
Establishing and maintaining a sound business relationship with the businesses, you will proactively serve as a "trusted advisor," and function as a key point of contact for IT business stakeholders on digital topics. You will represent IS&T to the business by promoting IS&T's vision, value, services, and capabilities.
- Recommend and direct in concert with the overall China digital strategy, the development of business systems and technology strategies that support the achievement of the business objectives.
- Working with the China IT Director, you will help to introduce, develop and mature the principals and concepts of our digital ecosystem.
- Drive digital transformation by Data /CRM/ Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) initiatives together with the business stakeholders, design the roadmap of digital implementation for the organization.
- Work closely with business teams on digital use cases/stories, backlog prioritization and tracking and communicating progress.
- Lead manage the IT aspect of the business, including collecting business requirements, managing the project development life cycle and adopting technologies after implementation.
- Ensure knowledge sharing on both project management and technical know-how between project/ cross-functional teams.
- Act as knowledge node of Digital Solutions and continue to push for appropriate technology adoption, keep update of latest digital solutions in China digital ecosystem.
- Able to mitigate risks, resource management and drive tactical plans; Able to act as internal "consultant" to facilitate requirement discussions and manage requirements from business users.
- Cooperate with third-party suppliers to build data processes according to business needs, so as to build a big data platform.
- Responsible for business analysis, data governance, application scenario identification and label system establishment scheme.
- Based on large-scale user data, the theory and method of machine learning data mining are used to establish and optimize user natural attributes, portrait models, product models and prediction models in general or specific fields.
- According to the company's product and business needs, use data mining and other tools to diagnose and analyze a variety of data sources, establish and optimize the analysis model, and provide data support for the company's operation decision-making, product design and other aspects.
- Degree (Information Management / Systems / Technology / Computer Science) or equivalent industry experience or qualifications such as ITIL, PMP/PRINCE, MCSE, etc.
- Full Chinese & English written and spoken proficiency.
Professional experience & know how:
- 8-10 Years active experiences as an IS/T; Technologist or related Professional 5 Years of solid project management experience.
- Beneficial experience will be in CDP solutions (Preferred Aliyun Dataphin), exposure to eCommerce, CRM/SCRM solutions, Wechat ecosystems; data mining, labeling products, behavior monitoring and BI.
Technical & management skills:
- Knowledge of CDP (Consumer Data Platform), eCommerce solutions/processes and Wechat Ecosystems.
- Knowledge of data warehouse, data modeling, ETL process, metadata management, data quality management, etc.
- Effective vendor management skills.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Independent, able to work under pressure, attention to detail.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, at all levels.
- Ability to transfer complicated ideas into comprehensible and digestible concepts for non-technical audiences.
- A demonstrated mindset to be able to transfer technical concepts into deliverable business solutions.
- Skilled active listener.
- Ability to lead a dynamic, technology driven, team of individuals.