Moët Hennessy Diageo Hong Kong aims at making our commercial organization agile and efficient to deliver on our promises to shaping change, cultural and operational transformation. Our vision is to lead the future of luxury wines and spirits from nature to communities. Our company success will be created by pioneering people with passion for crafting experiences and turning challenges into opportunities to innovate.
Our strength comes from being diverse yet we are unified by five core values: Sharing, Elegance, Epicureanism, Integrity and Spirit of conquest. It starts from creating an efficient and caring work environment where all can reach their full potential. Being respectful, inclusive and embracing diversity makes others feel valued. In Moet Hennessy, we strive to search for harmony, moderation and concentrate on the essential. We always open up new territories and push the limits. Our commitment to the planet, to our Maisons, and to our employees is what we believe in and makes us different.
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Specialist in Hong Kong Office. The position will be supporting the Senior Supply Chain Manager to ensure stable and smooth supply of products and be a liaise with regional office as a focal point of shipment.
We are fully devoted to becoming a place where people aspire to work by ensuring our people are empowered and all voices are heard. We continue to strengthen our commitment to building our company which values inclusivity, honesty and authenticity. You will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative and cross-cultural environment, where you will be encouraged to develop your entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit. We encourage our people to pursue their career aspirations as well as mobility opportunities across countries and within both Moët Hennessy and the LVMH Group.
- Monitor shipment of products and ensure products are transported to market
- Liaise with regional office to control shipping schedule and product inbound timing
- Communicate with regional office and Maisons to manage shipment in case ad hoc arrangement is required
- Prepare and submit import permit
- Prepare duty declaration document and clear Custom for dutiable goods
- Support executional part of supply planning, monitor and adjust parameters to trigger supply
- Create purchase order of goods for Diageo products and submit
- Manage re-export process of goods from Hong Kong to Macau
- Work closely with 3PL to ensure all processes are properly and legitimately executed
- Maintain and update product master information in SAP including cost, duty rate, etc.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Professional experience & know how
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in shipment/transportation of goods, dutiable goods handling including Import permit and Custom clearance is an advantage
Technical & management skills
- Good knowledge of SAP is a plus
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Team player, energetic, tenacious and with a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively and to present subject knowledge with confidence
- Good organizer and able to plan and prioritize effectively
- Self-confident and self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure and to adhere strictly to deadlines
- Customer focused and result oriented